Friday, November 02, 2007

I AM PUBLISHED!!!!

A few months ago, I was asked if schmap would have permission to "consider" my photo that I took of Isleta Lakes, to be used in their publication.

When people use this website and click on Isleta Lakes, my photo will show....I didn't think anything of it, and said sure, why not...

WELL THEY PICKED MY PICTURE!!!!! WOOO HOO!!!

Do I get money? Nope!

But, I am published....and I think the picture is pretty cool...


Here is the email I got...

Hi Josette,
I am delighted to let you know that your submitted photo
has been selected for inclusion in the newly released
fourth edition of our Schmap Albuquerque Guide:
Isleta Lakes
http://www.schmap.com/albuquerque/activities_fishing/p=213376/i=213376.jpg
If you like the guide and have a website, blog or personal
page, then please also check out our schmapplets -
customizable widgetized versions of our Schmap Albuquerque
Guide, complete with your published photo:
http://www.schmap.com/schmapplets/p=75659917N00/c=SF2008930
Thanks so much for letting us include your photo - please
enjoy the guide!
Best regards,
Emma Williams,
Managing Editor, Schmap Guides

No comments: