Monday, July 03, 2006

Weekend update:

I had a grand and glorious weekend!....

Friday night Scott and I whipped it and cleaned the house....It was nice to have that done first thing and not worry about it the rest of the weekend. We then went to see Miss TNT....I hadn't seen her since Sunday!!!! Can you beleive it?? Ugh! I can never go that long again...

Then on saturday, the dish guy came to fix our dish. He found the problem, I thought, only yesterday while I was playing with TNT I noticed it was still pixelating, but when I looked up it was gone.....Are we ever going to enjoy the investment we made? At this point, I am thinking no. I frankly do not have the energy anymore to deal with this and I guess we will just have to deal with it...

After the dish guy left, me and Anto went to Santa Fe. We had a great time....even though we were lost, trying to get the the Veteran's Memorial to visit Uncle Tim, we took the extended route. It really didn't matter though, it was nice to look around and and see the sights....After we finally got there, I noticed a headstone of a man who was born on Scott's birthday and died on my Birthday....how freaking wierd was that???!!! And yes, I did take a picture....didn't upload it to my computer and since I am already telling the story now, you will just have to take my word for it...HA!

After Sante Fe went to dinner and on my way home I stopped to see......yes, you guessed it, TNT. She has now added 3 words to her vocabulary.....And in random order they are...
cracker
ca-ca
agua.....and the best part she knows exactly what they mean....SHE IS A GENIUS!!!!

Sunday, woke up and scanned pictures of Uncle Tim into my computer, I am putting together a special project and thought this would be the perfect time to work on it...

Then in the afternoon, I got a nice little break and Miss TNT came over. She played and played and then she and I took a well deserved nap.....so quiet, so nice...

After our naps and after the parental units came to pick her up, it was back to the scraproom I went.....I am all done with the pictures I had and will be on the lookout for more...

Then just as I thought my weekend was done....My friend Scrappy V came over!!!! She and her family moved to California and they were in town and her and her mom came over!!!! It was so good to see her!!!!

So that's it, my weekend....

1 more hour and ready to celebrate my favorite holiday ever!

So have a happy 4th of July everyone!!

No comments: