Friday, July 28, 2006

Denise and her dad...

This is a picture of Denise (Billy's gal) and her dad Robert. We all got together for Father's Day and this was taken at Billy's house. Robert is the type of person who when you meet him, you instantly like him. He has a gentle soul about him and is very quick witted. I asked if I could take pictures of him because I think he has a great face....and he was so kind and was very comfortable. I just wish Scott would have met him (he had to work) I know that they would have talked for hours....

One thing Robert enjoys is....GOOD coffee. Which is good, because that is one thing Billy does well.....makes GOOD coffee...

So there you have it....Denise and her dad Robert.

Have a great weekend!!!

P.S. There was a question about my earlier post and my nickname being Eddie...Tune in on monday to find out why....it will include a visual.....

No comments: