Wednesday, July 26, 2006

I have been tagged...

Four jobs I have had in my life:

1. Explore Information Services

2. Old Town Basket & Rug (more than once)

3. Crystal Springs

4. Sara's at the Promenade

Four nicknames I've been given:

1. Jos

2. Hose (thanks to my cousins)

3. Eddie

4.

Four movies I have watched over and over:

1. The Color Purple

2. Diary of a mad black woman

3. Shawshank Redemption

4. Pretty in Pink



Four places I have lived:

1. My parents

2. Scott's Mom

3. My house

4. All located in Abq!

Four TV shows I love to watch:

1. King Of Queens

2. Grey's Anatomy

3. American Idol

4. 48 hours mystery



Four places I have been on vacation:

1. Las vegas, NV

2. Red River NM

3. Austin Tx

4. Phoenix AZ


Four things I could not live without:

1. My camera

2. Text messaging

3. Music

4. car


Four of my favorite foods:

1. enchildadas ( my mom's)

2. steak fingers (again my mom's)

3. tacos

4. coca cola


Four friends who I have tagged that I think will respond:

1. ?

2. ?

3. ?

4. the person who sent this to me already did it...

Four places I would rather be right now:

1. hanging out w/ TNT

2. being somewhere w/ my camera

3. home

4. whereever but w/ scott



So there you go....

how bout you?

No comments: