Friday, February 16, 2007

Welllll.....

shit. I had a post showing my new desk in my scraproom and I can't find the picture....Since I like to post with pictures, you will have to wait. I know, you are all too excited to wait, but I promise......it will take your breath away.....or maybe not

So what else can I talk about? *thinks heavily*.....Well me and Miss TNT went out on a date last night for Valentines Day. We had a pretty good time. We ate at Chili's and this child must be going through a growth spurt because she GRUBBED!

Its amazing, I haven't seen her in 3 days and I must say her vocabulary has grown! I asked her to pick up some of her toys, she does better when there only a few out....or maybe its I that does better. Anyway, she gave me a look and said "Just a minute" I was laughing so hard I almost peed my pants.

Let's see what else....I feel like I am rambling....sure wish I had those desk pictures...

Ok, here are my plans for the weekend....

Tonight: Clean (I love to clean at night) Scott is working and this works out pretty good.

Tomorrow: Take our taxes to get done. Go see Grandma and Dar. Perhaps Mariah has a volleyball game....hang out.

Sunday: Nothing planned perhaps just see what the day brings.

And that folks, is the exciting life I live....

Have a great weekend!

No comments: