Thursday, December 13, 2007

Since it has been so long since my last post....

Let's do a bit of randmoness, mixed with a bit of rant, added with a bit of senseless information about.....ME!

1. I have 2660 songs on my iPod.

2. My smooth jazz station has moved to a staticy crappy station (rant)

3. I have my favorite camera lens back.

4. Song I am listening to now is Strawberry Letter 23 by Brothers Johnson.

5. Thought of my friend Ron Landovazo today when I heard Outstanding by the Gap Band. He gave me that album when I was 10

6. My favorite movie of all time is The Color Purple.

7. I know all the words to Strawberry Letter 23.

8. I love the number 8

9. I just got Will and Grace Season 7 in the mail, haven't opened Season 6 yet.

10. I will get all of the seasons, cuz I am obsessed like that.

11. Ness is the funniest kid EVER!

12. I love coffee.

13. I am still having ear problems.

14. I am a grumpy ass person in the mornings.

15. Today is Mariah's 14th Birthday

16. I have been with Scott for 15 years. I count by how old Mariah is.

17. I can't wait for Christmas this year.

18. I hope my Mother makes snowball cookies.

19. Mom, will you make snowball cookies? PLEEEEEAAAASSSEEEE!

20. I don't want the recipie, I just want you to make them.

21. Strawberry Letter 23 is over.

22. I don't know why they named it that, in the song they reference Strawberry Letter 22.

23. (notice the number) What is a strawberry letter anyway?

24. I have many ideas in my head about things I want to do for the holidays which involves my photography, but sadly I don't think I will get to it.

25. I am so excited that my cousin Chris, Blanca, Edgar, & Alex will be staying with us for a few days at Christmas.....The tequila has already been purchased.

26. My brother loves tequila.

27. I am considering getting satelite radio because of the jazz station situation.

28. I am loving the area of my office this year for the holidays. Going to the mall for lunch.

29. I get my haircut on sunday!! :)

30. Tonight I will clean my house.

31. My Dad wonders why I keep such a clean house but my car looks like a garbage can.

32. My Mom taught me how to clean house, he should have taught me to clean cars.

33. The medicine I just bought expired in MARCH!!!


That's it.....I am done.

No comments: