Thursday, August 16, 2007

Random to the NESS!!!!

I know it's been a long time since I posted...



Not much was going on....My parents and brother and his wife ;) had been out of town and I was sad....



Now that my parents are back and my brother and Denise are in route, I feel better...


So....what's new....let's see....


Not a damn thing... So I will copy what my friend Katrina did on her blog...

itunes Thursdays....

I will set my ipod to shuffle and share with you my music.....

exhilerating, I know!!

Ok, here we go....


1. There's Nothing Better Than Love (a remix on Luther's Tribute album) Love me some Luther...

2. A Healin' Fire (Skip Ewing) I love Skip but I always skip this song....ha ha ha ha (pun intended)

3. Sunshine (O'jays) I like this song too, but I always skip it when I come to it.


this isn't working very well....

moving on.

4. Back to Paradise (.38 Special) I listed to them when I wanna rock...just not this song...

5. Killing me Softly (Roberta Flack) I don't listen to this at work or else I will fallllll asllleeep....

6. Rain (Terence Trent D'Arby) He was a 1 hit wonder from the 80's ...too bad, I love his voice.

7. Takin' it to the Streets (Michael Mcdonald) Now we are getting somewhere.....this song is great!

8. City Lights (Brian Culbertson) Never heard this before....hmmmm?

9. Gimmealilclick (euge Groove) We are seeing a smooth jazz pattern forming here..

10. I'm For Real (Howard Hewett) I was hoping he would be in the mix.....I LOVE ME SOME HOWARD. For those of you who don't know, he is on my banner

11. I will remember You (Sarah McLaclan) Very fitting for today...thinking of two people who passed away this week. One who lived to be over 80 years old and one who never took a breath.

12. Save the Best for Last (Vanessa Williams) NOTE TO SELF!! Delete this from my ipod!!! I can't stand this song...

13. Patience (George Michael)...Love me some George Michael!!!


And I leave you with that...

No comments: