Tuesday, May 22, 2007

The Man has big balls.....

A little intro to the story....

For the last few weeks Scott and his Dad have been going fishing to various places around the state. One day, I joined them when they went to Isleta Lakes. I wanted to use my camera and get some practice in....needless to say, Isleta Lakes is not very pretty....so not much happened there....

Fast forward to yesterday. The guys went to Pecos.

Me: How was your day?

Him: It was nice, we finally got fish this time

Me: How was the weather, was it nice out?

Him: Yeah, it was really pretty. I think the next time we go, I will take your camera

(DEAD SILENCE.......crickets........could hear a pin drop)

There were no words for me to say.... ha ha ha

Actually I would let him take my baby if he asked.....but I don't think he ever would....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

u can at least let him take one of the five!