Thursday, March 15, 2007

100th Post and a man named Whiz.

Woo Hoo!!! This is my 100th post and I am surprised that I still write, or that people still read...

amazing.

In other news, my job requires that I verify people's names and addresses...here is how the conversation went.

ME: Thank you for calling...yada yada yada. May I verify you name and address please (in an everso pleasant voice I might add)

CALLER: My name is Wiz Martinez blah blah blah....

ME: (still pleasant but now puzzled) I'm sorry your name is Wiz?

CALLER: Yes, its Wiz.

I pull up the account, and sure as shit, his name is Wiz. My question is this.....who in the hell names their kid Wiz and if its a nickname, who in sam hill would register a vehicle under that??!!

If its a nickname, I wonder how it came to be....

And that is the exciting life I lead.

Tonight is nail night after which I will be stopping at the local liquor store and purchasing alcoholic beverages to be consumed and enjoyed in the privacy of my own home.

I am no alcoholic by any means, but this is necessary today.

No comments: