Monday, October 09, 2006

Its been a while......

and no, this post is not about Howard.....I like to post with pictures and since his birthday was October 1st.....every post this month will show a picture of him.

Ok, so get to the point....

What are my thoughts lately....

mmmmm?

OH! I know! So, I have been eyeing this lens for my Pentax and it costs about.....$350.00 (GOOD LAWD THATSALOTOFMONEY) anyway, I went on ebay and at the last second (7 in fact) I won one for $110.00!!!! WOO HOO!!!

and let's see....what else?

Um, oh! Since I have a video ipod and can download movies on it, I thought I would download the Little Mermaid for when Miss TnT is crabby and such....well I thought it would take about 8 hours because I am on slow poke dial up.....uh, not! I purchased it and when it started, it said it had 48 hours to go....WTF!!!???? Well I had to continue it since I purchased it....but Note to self....NEVER AGAIN till I get high speed... Unless of course, I can get BAPS starring Howard Hewett, then I will take vacation to sit and at home and watch it download.....

No comments: