Wednesday, September 27, 2006

My name is Josette

.....and I need help.....Yes, its true, I am obsessed with Howard Hewett.....I don't think Charter can help me....and quite honestly I don't think I want help.

Anyway, when I returned from Phoenix and still *high* from the whole trip, I emailed Howard's website telling him how much I enjoyed the show and today he replied (uh yes!, I read it everyday, that's part of the obsession) Anyway this is what I wrote...

Q) Hello Howard! I just wanted to tell you that I was sitting front row for your Phoenix show. (Yes, I was the crazy one with the camera) And I wanted to let you know that besides my wedding day, that was the best night of my life!!! You are am amazing artist and have an angelic voice....Traveling 6 hours for the show was worth it!! God Bless....
--Josette Myrick, Albuquerque, NM

AND THIS IS WHAT HE WROTE..

A) Hello Josette!! I remember you and your party in the front in Phoenix...we had fun that night!! You put me right up there with your WEDDING NIGHT!!!! Baby...I'm honored!!


Can you say....OMIGOD!!!!!

Damn, I love this man.....

No comments: