Tuesday, August 08, 2006

dish network has done it again!!!!!!!!!

The rat bastards at Dish Network have taken it upon themselves and felt they had the right to withdraw $800 from my CHECKING ACCOUNT. They said that I did not return equipment that had been exchanged over a month ago....but I did. They realize now that I did return the equipment and have said they will debit my account for the $800, but it will take 4-6 business days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So thanks to my cousin, this is the letter I am sending to Dish Network as my testimonial to them....

I live in Albuquerque, New Mexico and I got DISH Network. I could only get 4 clear channels and one of those was iffy some days! Man, when I found out I could get screwed up the ass by Dish I jumped on the band wagon, I got crappy service from the Havives on the 800 line and the local dish network customer care would just put the phone down and have a smoking break while I called about them taking $800 out of my account, so when I thought I was talking to them I was just talking to the air. I was ecstatic about it! I would recommend Dish to all my family and friends if they too would like to get screwed up the ass. Just be sure you have all your personal information such as Social Security numbers and 401k plan accounts and Savings, Checking, Combination number for your safe all credit card numbers with expiration dates, and your kids piggy banks accessible, because they will need that information for when they need extra cash to have an all out company picnic or Holiday party at Dish Network in India. I hope they have a good time at the celebration with my money.

THANKS DISH!
Josette Myrick
Albuquerque, NM

No comments: