Friday, June 09, 2006

Miss Rama....


As I took this picture of KT rama a couple of nights ago, I thought to myself...where had the time gone and when did she start looking like a super model....LOOK AT THOSE TEETH...or "grill" as TNT would say...

It amazes me how time flies, it seems just like yesterday KT was a lightly haired child with a binky in her mouth playing with her dollies....Now she is this beautiful girl you see here today.

So, in honor of KT Rama, let's list some things that make her who she is.....

Kt Rama is....my angel.
Kt Rama is....a daughter, a sister, and a friend.
Kt Rama loves tomatoes like no one I know....well, maybe Scrappy V... :)
Kt Rama is... witty beyond her years
Kt Rama is....kind
Kt Rama is.....as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside.

Kt Rama is so many things and I am grateful for having her in my life...

love you!

j

No comments: